Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this sounds retarded because there are a few threads on here about doing this but Im running between garage and pool while its 105+ outside trying to take apart my stock exhaust meanwhile the misses is tanning on the raft yelling to make some more beverages and here I am typing away asking for help about a stock exhaust. So anyway.......I took off the end cap, the front cap and drilled out the second set of allen screws on the inside. Cant seem to still pull the main paart out of the casing. Ive been beating on it slightly with the rubber mallet but it wont budge. Is there something else I need to drill/cut/smack or violently punch before pulling the guts out? Any help would be appreciated! Back to the blender and Im gonna crank up some more Jimi to drown out the woman, god love her.

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
This may seem stupid, did you knock out the rivet from the exhaust cap. Usually the head is what drills off leaving the body behind in the exhaust. Just a thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.