Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a nice flushmount or stalk signal for my black 04 1k, and don't know what to buy. I thought about just buying the clear lenses for the stock ones, but cant decide. If anyone has some nice ones mounted on there bikes post some pics please. Here is what I almost bought. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.customdynamics.com/Suzuki_motorcycle_clear_tail_light_lens.htm

·
Banned
105 Posts
I am sorry I don't have pictures, but I used the LP stubby stock turn signals that look like arrows. Blace with clear lenses and orange/yellow bulbs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's and the link, but where do you buy on the LP site? Do they only sell through distributors?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for that link. A little to expensive for the front blinkers though. I had the greggs on my 03 600RR, and promised myself I would never pay that much for blinkers again, but that fender kit is SWEET. Does not show the price, so that could be a bad thing :lol: .

·
Registered
320 Posts
skibum91 said:
check this company out, long wait, but well worth it. www.watsendesign.com

They are worth every penny. You will have the best looking flushmounts on the street. I love mine. They are the highest quality possible. Machined aluminum. People make fun of me sometimes for spending that much money but I was not cutting my fairing for anything.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I got my Watsen's last week and they are awesome! Best quality for the money and worth it too. Well worth the wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts