Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out what low beam wires to the headlights to my 03 GSXR 750 going to put a toggle switch in and bypass the ignition switch because they keep turning off anybody any ideas anywhere thanks

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
Does your cluster also dim or blink? I'm wondering if it is the ground instead of a power issue.

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they dim a little bit but they also just came back on and started working all of a sudden but they're not as bright as they were before pretty dim even on high beams but that's even after I cut the wire which I thought I was bypassing the switch and put a another switch on it just to turn the lights on and off straight to the battery the lights still turn on and the switch still works so I don't know

·
Mod of the North
29,974 Posts
Does your cluster also dim or blink? I'm wondering if it is the ground instead of a power issue.
Agreed. There is a connector in the nose of the bike that connects the main harness to the front harness. It is noted for corrosion due to its location picking up all the water and dirt when riding. Open that up and claen it well. Put a dab of di-electric grease in the connector before putting it back together. Will keep out water and make disconnecting easier next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts