Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
today i went for a ride and just stopped at my friends for a couple of hours....then got back on the bike and headed home. while i was on my way i was hearing this horrible sloshing sound coming from the front of the bike...or at least i think so. i think its the front brakes grinding and it gets louder the faster i go. going around sixty though i pulled in the clutch and it kept the same speed without slowing down...but what could it be . i checked the pads and they're good...and i'm almost positive the brake fluid is good too.help also while i'm at it before this even started happening there was a small kinda noticeable clicking coming from the front wheel area too.

and i thought i should mention when bike is off and i pull the clutch in to move it, it is swooshing from the front wheel

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
There might be a piece of junk lodged in a pad making noise. You might pull the calipers and check. Also check the rotors for roundness, preferably by putting the bike on a front stand and rotating the wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.