Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the old stuff is gone... does ne one remember what the link was for the led turnsignals blinking problem? I need to get the resister to correct the speed of blinking. thanx!!!

If not oh well im sure someday ill figure it out. almost remember what is said something like a 15??? or .15 i dont know :confused:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did a search on i think it was bugmanns website what I did was buy an electronic flasher relay from napa for 15.00 installed in on the right side near the air intake tubr and bypassed the stock flasher by removing the wires from the stock one and running to the new electronic one. It works perfect sounds like alot of work but only took like an hour from start to finish and I am no genius when it come to electrical stuff. Try it it works great. Vs buying and splicing in resistors. :cool:

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
did u figure it out?

IM A ZOMBIE TODAY TOO!!!!

:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
Uh oh! You post whores better chill out. Get your post counts up by being productive members of the forum.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Uh oh! You post whores better chill out. Get your post counts up by being productive members of the forum.
Ut oh.. Mods are around. Time to go find a new thread from 2004.... :shifty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.