Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also youll hear me say R1 but thats what I thought they were gonna race me with for the 1st race for 20 and the break as that was the fastest bike they had there LOL but they took the GSXR 1000 for the race instead LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nice video! I wouldnt be braggin about beating up on a chump rider. If he knew how to ride even in the least he should have still beat you no matter what you had. But then again they knew what they were getting themselves into. I guesse that will teach them to run against a GSXR.

·
Registered
448 Posts
decent video. that was a good come up ($200). everyone knows that guy wasnt good or the best at racing. u smoke the s$$t out of him.Probably scared him when you pass him so fast:lol:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice video! I wouldnt be braggin about beating up on a chump rider. If he knew how to ride even in the least he should have still beat you no matter what you had. But then again they knew what they were getting themselves into. I guesse that will teach them to run against a GSXR.
#1 Im not bragging about beating him but whens the last time you have seen anyone spot anyone out 32 and the break? Thats right you probably never have and also he has a GSXR 1000 so what do you mean by that will teach them to run against a GSXR LMFAO :funny:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im more suprised you didnt spin that much
LOL i only launched at 3k and didnt try to go full throttle till top of 1st and if you listen you will hear the bike spin it sounded like I sprayed the bike LOL
I can usually launch cloe to what i do at the track if a car lays down some rubber before i race but it was just me that night

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.