Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up everyone. I browse this site from time to time. I spent most of my time over at gixxer.com Anyway they kicked me out for trying to make gixxer.com a better place. Guess they couldnt handle the truth about the problems with their members. lol

Ill probably be browsing this and other sites more. I have a K8 600 in black. Bought it back in july. I just turned over 5000mi. on the odo.

BTW... Im sure you guys got the word by now but the K8 600 service manual is out!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/229940478/GSX-R600K8_Service_Manual.pdf

I look forward to talking to mature gsxr owners.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome to the party.
gixxer.com can be pretty brutal.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've never been able to find anything helpful there, everything is so spread out... Although they do have less tire threads... kekeke :bounce:
Welcome btw.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i dont know whats up with that site.. i went on there once... and i didnt like it. its a more "little kid" envirement. anyway this i found is better with info and more flexable. anyway GL :thumbup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys!

The problem over there is their moderators/some members. The mods cause most of the trouble. They are all wannabe pro racers. They are 1 sided... If the post dont have to do with racing/gear then they bash it. Oh did i mention that they are very immature. I think they get off/get a high bashing on people. They have to do this to make their selves feel good and powerful. Kinda like when guys rape women...they say it makes them feel manly and powerful. Their athority has went to their heads.

Im not just saying this stuff cause i got kicked out... I told them every single word of it over and over. They still didnt get a clue. I even tried to explain that im not just calling them out but that im trying to get them to understand that theres more to bikes than just racing. O well.

The only thing i like over there is how their forums are set up. I like having the 08 600 section.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guys!

The problem over there is their moderators/some members. The mods cause most of the trouble. They are all wannabe pro racers. They are 1 sided... If the post dont have to do with racing/gear then they bash it. Oh did i mention that they are very immature. I think they get off/get a high bashing on people. They have to do this to make their selves feel good and powerful. Kinda like when guys rape women...they say it makes them feel manly and powerful. Their athority has went to their heads.

Im not just saying this stuff cause i got kicked out... I told them every single word of it over and over. They still didnt get a clue. I even tried to explain that im not just calling them out but that im trying to get them to understand that theres more to bikes than just racing. O well.

The only thing i like over there is how their forums are set up. I like having the 08 600 section.
+1000!!! you hit it on the spot. to them, if you dont race "your" bike then you dont deserve to have it.
i complained about how gay one of their mods was being to the admin and got flamed even more for it. gixxer.com can piss off.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Both forums leave something to be desired.

People here will flame you on how you mod your bike - they say post pics of your bike, post pics!! then say your an idiot for doing this, this and this

Sure it'll be different for you, but the internet is full of idiots so you just got to ignore most of them no matter where you are

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Both forums leave something to be desired.

People here will flame you on how you mod your bike - they say post pics of your bike, post pics!! then say your an idiot for doing this, this and this

Sure it'll be different for you, but the internet is full of idiots so you just got to ignore most of them no matter where you are
So your saying if I dont buy a certain brand of mod they will flame me?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.