·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Exactly................

:needpics:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Don't you have any pics where you are not hiding behind somebody in the pic?? :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill c i did that one quick b4 i left for work. i dont c anyone elses pics?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Well I have pics posted on my crews site, which I have a link to on here, but the site is down right at the moment. :D

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
dammit they wouldn't let me link the fucking pics....fucking site oh well....if anyone saw what i was posting......look for alizee, some hot ass french singer with a tight little body

oh yea..ski......ban the new chick until she shows us pics of her boobs! Those should be the new forum rules

come on! it'll cheer me up! I got fucked over in court today.

edit: holy shit! is that your pic in your avatar.....cause i have the same exact fawkin' bike! with a yosh trs exhaust! woo woo.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
dammit they wouldn't let me link the fucking pics....fucking site oh well....if anyone saw what i was posting......look for alizee, some hot ass french singer with a tight little body

oh yea..ski......ban the new chick until she shows us pics of her boobs! Those should be the new forum rules

come on! it'll cheer me up! I got fucked over in court today.
hahah, yea, I don't think that'll go over too well, then we won't have any chicks on here at all.

what happened in court?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, yea, lets hear what happened, and I don't think she'lll wanna speak with you after that comment, haha.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
ok fine, you don't have to show us them boobies, just get some pics of you in a bikini on your bike! Make sure its some outfit from wicked weasel.
5 Bucks says alex already has pictures of her and is going to be posting them soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Psych_77 said:
5 Bucks says alex already has pictures of her and is going to be posting them soon :thumbup:

You know this broad?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
No, but under the thread of post your favorite babe alexgsxr seems to post a lot of pics, i figure if anyone had pics of a chick it would be him :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Oh I see.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts