Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? I just put down some money on my first bike and can by the site here cause i can't ride it yet my helmet didn't come it. i got a 2002 gsxr-750. it is a lil larger startor bike but me bein 6'4" 240 lbs the dealer told me this would suite me and if not i have a week to bring it back. just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
"came by the site here cause i can't ride it yet my helmet didn't come it"

:thumbup: Good thinking...don't ever go without your gear. Smart man

·
Registered
92 Posts
MPLSfinest said:
Whats up? I just put down some money on my first bike and can by the site here cause i can't ride it yet my helmet didn't come it. i got a 2002 gsxr-750. it is a lil larger startor bike but me bein 6'4" 240 lbs the dealer told me this would suite me and if not i have a week to bring it back. just wanted to say hi.
Dealer told you that huh??? :hmmm:

Yeah I guess that makes sense, Because with only 105 or so horses that bike might not be able to move.

Well good luck with your new bike, I hope you take some pics now when it's all nice and clean, just so you can compare them later on.......

I'm sure you'll be doing standups in no time :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
standups sound fun, but i just wanna focus on learning to ride. i have some crazyass friends who do all the stuntin stuff on the freeway and jazz, if i get into that i think i will keep it to parking lots.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Man, I actually thought i was gonna get to the end of this post and not one person talked crap to this guy...but good ole SVbmudssa saved the day... :thumbup: way to go SV...i dont understand why people on here insist on talking trash to people cause they didnt do things the "right" way...to all of you i say.. :2hard ... a bike is only as fast as you make it go...so wether you learn on a 250 or a 1k...its up to the rider to stay within his ability...so ride on MLPS, dont let people sarcasm bring you down... :headshake

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks, just doing my part ;)

I understand there is nothing like getting your first bike, but may I direct you to the crash section of this forum to see what happens to shiney new bike and first time riders. R6messagenet has a great crash forum, new riders with too much HP and no experience.

How many riders on this board have not had a mishap in their first year of riding??? I did, twice, but That was 16 years ago. But hey sometimes you beat the odds :cool:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
SVbmudssa said:
How many riders on this board have not had a mishap in their first year of riding??? I did, twice, but That was 16 years ago. But hey sometimes you beat the odds :cool:
I didn't wreck until I had been riding for 2 1/2 years. But it still happened. Its gong to happen sooner or later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.