Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi if you live near melbourne florida you need to ride with me :thumbup: I work at house of power its a motorcycle shop in melbourne i work in accessories :bowdown: so not only do i ride but i know my stuff when it comes to bikes. :D

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site, its nice (and rare) to see a girl that rides and knows a lot. Good to have you on the site, just too bad I don't live in florida :D

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
welcome aboard!!!
not near florida tho'

·
Registered
201 Posts
welcome, i live in orlando, and my friends grandparents live in melbourne. after this weekend were gonna take a ride down there. i just got my bike but no license or tag. =(, where about in melbourne are you

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Where is jimbo? He lives in Melbourne.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
skibum91 said:
Welcome to the site, its nice (and rare) to see a girl that rides and knows a lot. Good to have you on the site, just too bad I don't live in florida :D
Welcome and yeah it is pretty cool to see a girl who rides and knows her stuff. If I lived in Florida I would definately hit you up so we could ride. Yeah post up some pics of you and the bike.

·
Registered
764 Posts
:needpics:
:welcome: Well I just got a 04 750 and I have no license nor tags yet. Still waiting on the dealer for that. But hopefully oneday my wife and I can take a ride out there to ride wit ya! I'm in Lake Mary, FL about 30 mins away from Orlando, FL and 30 mins away from Daytona. Maybe you can school me and hook it up with some parts. Since my 750 is bone stock right now! Hit me up sumtime

kre8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts