Registered
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the R!

Wear Gear! Lots of it!

Reactions: MuscleShark

·
SuperMod of the North
26,146 Posts
Welcome Sir. Yes, pics of the bike are customary.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the warm welcome, haha previous bikes are only Honda CB100N and a Suzuki GP 100 back in the late 80's, I also ride my sons Benelli BN 125..
Bike has the following mods;
Full Akrapovic Exhaust system with Carbon Fibre End Can + GSXR Exhaust Hanger, HEL Braided Lines, ASV Adjustable Levers, Rizoma Mirrors with inbuilt Indicators, Quick Shifter, Lots Of Carbon Fibre Fitted to Include Carbon Air Intake, Carbon Instrument Panel, Carbon Rear Hugger + Chain Guard, Yoshimura Rear Bobbins + Engine Guard, + Data Tool Alarm.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I loved the GP100, dropped handlebars and a mircon exhaust, unfortunately I hit a vauxhall nova with it and wrote both me and the bike off..

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
if I wasn't a bodybuilder I wouldn't be here today, someone up there has my back...
Right on man. This information needs to be put out there bc muscles not only make us more confident and look good on the beach they actually stop injuries from worsening.

I wrecked my first bike 3 weeks after I bought it and the surgeon that repaired my shattered forearm said “ If you didn’t have muscles you would have been looking at your broken bones”...yikes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bodybuilding saved my life in jan 2005, i was out in my old 4x4, stopped by the side of the road bent over in front of it adjusting the beam on the new spotlights when bang a car run into the back of my truck! my face took the impact, 4 of my bottom teeth were still attached to my lower jaw but were rammed down my throat, I ended up having my teeth taken out and 4 plates fitted to hold my jaw together, my head was cut open and my upper lip sliced through, plus I broke my upper thoracic spine but being solid i walked off took 2 years out of the gym, got myself back into it and competed in 2008, 2009 and 2011, I actually won the British Championships in 2009 after being told i could never do it so yea muscles do come in handy:)

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Bodybuilding saved my life in jan 2005, i was out in my old 4x4, stopped by the side of the road bent over in front of it adjusting the beam on the new spotlights when bang a car run into the back of my truck! my face took the impact, 4 of my bottom teeth were still attached to my lower jaw but were rammed down my throat, I ended up having my teeth taken out and 4 plates fitted to hold my jaw together, my head was cut open and my upper lip sliced through, plus I broke my upper thoracic spine but being solid i walked off took 2 years out of the gym, got myself back into it and competed in 2008, 2009 and 2011, I actually won the British Championships in 2009 after being told i could never do it so yea muscles do come in handy:)
Oh damn that’s some other level type of stuff right there....wow.
Congrats on beating the odds and winning that is awesome!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
So you're Dave, huh? Very cool. Cool story too. Keep on riding brother. And for fuck sake, be careful. Your luck might run out some day.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I do not. I read an article a while back about you. Your story here sounded familiar, so I looked it up again. Just figured it added up together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure how you read a story about me unless you lived in the same city?? The only story was written is that of me in my city and what I achieved, do you go to the gym?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I do not go to any gym. I am also in the states. Don't remember how I came across the story, it was years ago. Just thought it was a really cool story. It stuck to memory.

Reactions: Todd_Sails
1 - 20 of 22 Posts