Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got in and happy to join you guays and gals for a chat .I am just breaking in my gsxr 1000 k4 which I bought for xmas brand new!Has 450 km on her so far can't wait to get more on it so I can feel the power!!!! Can't wait to here from other folks on mods and general dribble ect.I have many mods to do and want max power when she has some km on her.I traded both me yzf1000r thunderace and tl1000s suzuki to buy her will never look back what a bike! I am always happy for a chat and work shift so sorry if you get a late reply sometimes.regards spawn. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man, good purchase, I love mine!

·
Registered
653 Posts
welcome mate! :cool:

·
Registered
122 Posts
welcome mate,i suppose you would'nt get a lot of km's in winter so get'em in now.good to see lower temps this year canberra did'nt need a summer like last year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no worries

thanks guys and gals for the welcome and no I can't eat prawns i am allergic! A good steak maybe :lol: Paul I ride all year round even in the rain or snow!And yes the temp aint to bad lately only a couple of hot ones but in air con at work now used to be worse when I was a welder!!!!Are you going to summernats?Anyone derestricted a 2004 gsxr 1000 ?and if so did it do much?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Welcome. Thank god you got rid of that TL!!! AHAHAHA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts