Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Stays Crispy in Milk
There isn't a huge difference between the K9 and L1. Some will argue the L1's calipers aren't true Brembo, but with lines, good pads, and a Brembo master I find I often just use one finger to brake unless at the end of a pretty long straight. This article lines out some of the differences: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 | The Last of a Class

I actually prefer the aesthetics of the L1-forward myself but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

SuperMod of the North
Good post right there.

Reactions: MrNJ750

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
There isn't a huge difference between the K9 and L1. Some will argue the L1's calipers aren't true Brembo, but with lines, good pads, and a Brembo master I find I often just use one finger to brake unless at the end of a pretty long straight. This article lines out some of the differences: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 | The Last of a Class

I actually prefer the aesthetics of the L1-forward myself but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Great post and brilliant article thanks Tigerblade! Really informative and detailed just what I was looking for, makes me want to get out and get a 2011 up model right now! 馃榿

Stays Crispy in Milk
Just remember they perfected the 750 so long ago all the other manufacturers gave up until they changed the Superbike rules. Suzuki hasn't had much incentive to make big changes. :p

21 - 24 of 24 Posts