Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info or any comments about Riding Schools. The idea is to improve one's control. Watch out Valentino here comes Swany River...... :bowdown: :clap: :

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Riding schools

I've check into a few of these schools. They are pretty exspensive but maybe worth the experince. You can rent their bikes or some will allow you to take your own, provided it passes there inspection. www.schwantzschool.com Kevin Schwantz has his own school for the GSXR riders..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
About the track days, I can tell you that is one of the best things you can do to inmprove your streetriding. In my experience, streetmiles and racing/track miles that a trackday or school is definately worth the money. Me and anyone that I've talked to agree, that in One day of track riding, you will learn more than in 6 months of street riding. When you are on the track, you only worry about your riding, you don't have all the other distractions, like Cops, sand, guard rails, other cars or any of that other crap. I would suggest that be one thing you definatly spend your money on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts