Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey guys I thought I would give an update on my high pressure filter.I ordered one from bike bandit for 135.00 waited a week and received an email from them saying Nationally High Demand part on backorder and do not know when they will get them. Tried other places with same results. So I'm going to pull my pump apart and back flush the mine and see if it takes care of it. I am going to make sure I do the best cleaning i can. Maybe I didn't do a good enough job last time. Will keep you posted. Thanks again for the support. Safe riding to all !

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey all. Just wanted to give update on my 08 liter sputtering fiel problem. I have had the problem for a long time now. I made sure I cleaned the high pressure filter as clean as possible. Still had some issues. But after working with my power commander v and auto tune I think I finally won the battle. She is ripping like a rocket on steroids. 8,000 rpms and above no issues so far. I'm pretty happy. Just wanted to say thanks to all that helped me on this issue. Ride safe all. Thanks again.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts