Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened on this video string, from the Suzuki 70's, then after a few short vids,

The string goes into the British Mod and Rocker scene. Taking place in the 60's in the UK.
I was born in '60, and found it very interesting.

If you were around then, would you have been a Mod, or a Rocker?
I probably would have been some of both

·
24,533 Posts
Another one worth watching is a 1971 movie called On Any Sunday. Covers all aspects of the sport in a sometimes humorous way.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another one worth watching is a 1971 movie called On Any Sunday. Covers all aspects of the sport in a sometimes humorous way.

https://youtu.be/cN7tuTNCBZE
For Real Tin! I actually first saw that one when it hit the theatres! I was 11. Watched it more recently too.

I also like the sequel to it, On any Sunday 2! It's really cool as well. It's on Amazon Prime I think, that or Netflix, seen #2 a few days ago

·
24,533 Posts
Yeah, so did I. I got my first dirt bike the year before and was absolutely hooked after seeing this. Had a used Yamaha 60 Enduro, loads of them in the intro. I would guess you were like me and were exactly the kids on the bicycles in the intro. Schwin Stingrays. Dirt tracks and jumping over stuff and riding wheelies constantly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts