Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a GSX R600 K4 as a dedicated track bike. I purchase the HM Superlite QS for $430 delivered (within Australia and including the shift rod).

I am very happy with this product as it is both easy to install and use.

Installation took all of an hour (including reading, lifting tank end removing airbox, fitting strain guage and testing)

Use on track is fine and does what it should. Action through the gears is smooth from 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6. Never actually tried changing from 1-2 as I was only ever in first exiting pit lane and I simply used the clutch (habbit) the first time and then just kept doing what worked the last time (I'm not usually supersticious BTW).

The normal sensitivity would be fine for all who don't have a gimpy foot (which I do thanks to road accident many moons ago) so I have mine on the highest sensitivity level and it's great!

Unless you are into guizmo's and like playing with settings and generally mucking around with stuff, the Superlite is all the track day junkie needs and for the price, you will kick yourself for buying the dearer ones.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Great news, I was looking at getting this but now with future mods I am going to have to step up to the higher end ones.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts