Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweeeeeet!!! I need to get me one of these!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
very nice!!!
that suit on her is ridiculous :bowdown:
i cant even stand up right now hahaha

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dunno, I just caught it on one of the other sites.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
that has to be a 1K

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
looks liike the '05 1K.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
beats me, but that chick makes my displacement a larger class :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, but is it gonna be available in america? Just like the Rossi R6 is only a european model.

·
Registered
600 Posts
That chick doesnt do it for me....something about how her forehead is huge and her lower jaw looks like some kinda German thing.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
bigjimbo said:
That chick doesnt do it for me....something about how her forehead is huge and her lower jaw looks like some kinda German thing.
I wouldn't toss her outa bed for eating crackers :thumbup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wondered if that Rossi R6 would be for sale here. I have a friend who will be picking up his Black (w/red rim edges) R6 any day now. I like the Black one better than the Rossi.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Snakes600 said:
I wondered if that Rossi R6 would be for sale here. I have a friend who will be picking up his Black (w/red rim edges) R6 any day now. I like the Black one better than the Rossi.
yea, but if you can get one over here, then you will probably be the only person with a rossi r6.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We never get any of the good bikes here here, I wish they would make a Rizla replica...It is a 1K take a look at the can, and I am not talking about the cans on the model...lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
that's odd

That is very odd. The bike appears to be a stock 2005 1000. In reality it has some factory superbike gear on it. The Brembo full-floating radial-mounted disc brakes in front. The split-spoke rims shod with full race slicks, and a carbon fiber front fender.

What the hell did they try to do? Turn a stock bike into a factory superbike, or vice-versa? More importantly why would they do that? Maybe they wanted the riders to be able to signal and do a headcheck during a draft pass. :laughingr

Ahhhh, who cares. The bike and the girl both look great.

:headscrat

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just have a question...Who in the hell would wear spandex?? Small boobs, fat, skinny, perfect...I don't care! YOU JUST DON'T WEAR SPANDEX!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Gigserlady6 said:
I just have a question...Who in the hell would wear spandex?? Small boobs, fat, skinny, perfect...I don't care! YOU JUST DON'T WEAR SPANDEX!!!
I beg to differ, If you look good enough you can wear whatever in the hell you want!!!! :thefinger

And who in the hell wears spandex, well I guess these ladies do....... http://www.jaimekoeppe.com/indy.html

1 - 20 of 20 Posts