Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever come across i place online to make a stand. i know it wouldnt be that hard to do, but i am sure it would be a little eaiser if you already had the specs. thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
what kind of stand exactly are you talking about?

·
Registered
532 Posts
probably wouldn't be that difficult if you had pipe bender, but those bend would be hard to make by hand. And either weld or bolt on a bracket for the wheels......sounds do-able

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I personally would just order a set of stands. Might have to wait on shipping for a few days. I personally own Powerstands Stury as hell and not too expensive either.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i picked up the suzuki rear stand in my sig pic for $49.95 at a local moto shop, the fronts will be in soon for $34.95...might wanna check some bike shops. :thumbup: ........KRUM

·
Registered
234 Posts
Rk What shop in New Orleans is that cheap for a front stand?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow that is mad cheep if i could get them that cheep i would buy them in a heart beat!!! i dont think any shops around my house are that cheep

·
Registered
543 Posts
JakeUSAF said:
Rk What shop in New Orleans is that cheap for a front stand?
it's lightspeed motorsports..i'll let you know when they get more in, cause i got the last one, and the new ones should be in when i go pick up my front stand, maybe i can get u hooked up with one.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
ive seen some on ebay for cheap, i saw a set for $100 including front and rear, thats for the spool too, not universal. just not too sure how durable they are ya know thats what keeping me from buying them up.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I bought my front and rear from suzuki and I think I paid about $200 for both.. :2hard

·
Registered
543 Posts
gixerfast said:
ive seen some on ebay for cheap, i saw a set for $100 including front and rear, thats for the spool too, not universal. just not too sure how durable they are ya know thats what keeping me from buying them up.
seems like a good deal, i paid 35 bucks for the spool sliders, i would catch that deal, i couldn't see them sellin u something that wasn't durable, check there feedback and items sold, and see if any of them were for the same stands and what the buyers had to say about them. i might even take a look at them, couldn't hurt to have another set. :thumbup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yestereday i went to my local shop they had a front one that lifted the bike by the tripple clamp, they wanted a hundred bucks for it. has anyone seen this one cheeper?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
tazman132 said:
yestereday i went to my local shop they had a front one that lifted the bike by the tripple clamp, they wanted a hundred bucks for it. has anyone seen this one cheeper?
all the cheaper ones ive seen have been the ones you lift by the forks

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
rkrummel01 said:
seems like a good deal, i paid 35 bucks for the spool sliders, i would catch that deal, i couldn't see them sellin u something that wasn't durable, check there feedback and items sold, and see if any of them were for the same stands and what the buyers had to say about them. i might even take a look at them, couldn't hurt to have another set. :thumbup:
here it is krum and whoever else wants to take a look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2494312409&category=10066&sspagename=WDVW

·
Registered
63 Posts
WTF! Are none of yous awake?!?

I posted a link to buy these stands BRAND NEW from the manufaturer for $69 + shipping [around $12] and you want to buy them off ebay for $99.99 + $25 shipping. :headscrat

WTF are you thinking?!?

BunchaMalarkey said:
A group of us are putting together a group buy for these exact stands. I posted the link here. For the price [$69 + ship]...you cant beat it even if you were to try and make your own.

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=512
That ebay link is the SAME EXACT stand that is being bought in the group buy in the link above. Made by Handy Industries...the Handy Stand.
Contact the guy n da zone to purchase. Hes a good guy and Ive already bought a set from the last time he set up a group buy for these.
http://www.streetknights.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8634&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
[email protected]

Oh well, if not...do what you want.

CIAO

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Sorry my dumb ass dont read all the posts, oh well. Thanks for repostng that malarkey, I just emailed that guy on getting me some. Do we have to a group buy to get that price or can i get them for that price if i buy them.

BunchaMalarkey said:
WTF! Are none of yous awake?!?

I posted a link to buy these stands BRAND NEW from the manufaturer for $69 + shipping [around $12] and you want to buy them off ebay for $99.99 + $25 shipping. :headscrat

WTF are you thinking?!?

That ebay link is the SAME EXACT stand that is being bought in the group buy in the link above. Made by Handy Industries...the Handy Stand.
Contact the guy n da zone to purchase. Hes a good guy and Ive already bought a set from the last time he set up a group buy for these.
http://www.streetknights.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8634&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
[email protected]

Oh well, if not...do what you want.

CIAO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts