Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ladies and germs i live in a small town (pop, 2773) and racing is pretty big here i am the only on in town with a sportbike everyone else rides cruisers any way many people must not know how fast 600's are cause there is a asshole with a 92 honda prelude with a fartcan and a intake and talks he could smoke my ass but i tell him to go blow a goat i dont want to race him cause i have only been riding for 2 months so i was going to ask for a few pointers to kicks this ricers but
any help would be appreciated
:bowdown:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
what pointers do you need? i could take my 600 to 9K shifts and not even struggle whomping a prelude

even if i had to race a turbo lude i wouldnt have a problem from a dead stop......foe a FWD car to keep up with you it needs a tremendous top-end and most of those hondas arent driving around in little Butt-Fuckville, Nowhere USA

so. cali is home of the fast street imports and i never run into any hondas that'll keep up, just go punk his ass on the open highway :thumbup:

BTW: i love shiner bach!!!!

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
you shittin' me right??? What kinda question is that. Talking about a 92 prulude, which probably runs low 16s. I'll give him that, most likely he'll run high 16s low 17s.

I don't think you have to really try. You prob don't even have to push it. Your talking about car vs bike.

Oh, and you'll destroy him from a roll. No fawkin' contest there.

Just be careful. Lots of idiots out there and he sounds like one of them.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Dude, my '93 integra ran 12.40's all day lond. Any bike would have destroyed me, and that car was fuckin fast.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah, my 91 teggy ran 12.8's and it wouldnt beat a bike either

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Now my CRX will be a different story. With a '97 vtec motor from an integra blah blah :laughingr

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

ahhhhhh the good 'ol days :thumbup:

if his honda doesnt look anywhere near this than there's NO reason to worry

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Oh man do I miss that ride. If I would only have seen the patch of ice I would still have her. Jackson blower and all. :damn: :damn: :damn:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
damn that sucks man......i myself was packing the blue bottle :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
The blue bottle of amazing wonders. BAM!!! huh? Bolw it up?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
nah i did everything right hahaha, not like those jackasses that just slap it on mom's accord....i had a full direct port kit with larger fuel injectors, kept the compression low, etc etc

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
nah i did everything right hahaha, not like those jackasses that just slap it on mom's accord....i had a full direct port kit with larger fuel injectors, kept the compression low, etc etc
Slap it on moms accord.... :laughingr So what happened?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i was getting tired of throwing money in her just to go a little faster at a time......i was ABOUT to build a fully blown nitrous guzzling ls/vtec but i said fuck it....sold the car/slicks/spare b16 engine/b16 tranny and went and bought the gixxer. i had a '01 ninja zx-6R before the integra and i was fiending for 2 wheels again

BTW, before the ninja i had a turbo-charged SOHC '92 civic hatchback that was in the 13's on street tires too.......BEFORE that was my first honda, a 90 hatchback with b16...she barely got into the 14's but got stolen before i started building the motor :2hard theives....and that was back in '96

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Sounds like we led the same path on opposite coasts.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yup, those were the days.....man it was fun street racing and not having to worry about cops n shit..

anyways, i'm out for the night man, peace!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Later broddah, me to.

·
Registered
488 Posts
sweet good to see others here into hondas and acuras. i do tons of swaps and build ups on them, i have built some crazy fast ones...yes even some that will give a bike a good run if not win...but for the most part , unless you have a extremly well set up car, almost any bike will win. but there both a lot of fun!! which is why we do it in the first place...

·
Registered
249 Posts
i like to let them get the jump on me and then wheelie past them, they will blow their car up trying to catch you , and that will be that

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
tired of cars here. Too many people fucking with your shit. Miss my Si like a mother fucker. But time to move on. Just tired of the scene in general, too many bitches that dunno what there doing and too many fucking idiots.

Maybe in the future when things settle down and I have the money, i'd probably buy another Si and build it up like how i wanted too. Keep the dream alive. Haha. I miss my baby.

oh yea, usdm, those times were a tad slow for those type of setups? Are you giving times from LACR (palmdale)? or did you factor in the elevation factor already.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
slow?
whats slow about an internally stock b18a with just a DC 4-2-1 header, 2.25" piping, straight pipe'd with ES Oval muffler and a 50 shot DP kit running 12.88?
13.5 on street tires.....if you ask me, thats pretty damn decent. larger fuel injectors dont add HP, just insurance against detonation. stock intake manifold, stock cams, stock pistons, shit...even the stock intake box with aftermarket filter....wasnt even a CAI

i'll tell you this much.....never had a problem with a newer Si (2000-present)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts