Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have A 2000 Gsxr 600 I Just Put A Dyno Jet Kit Set Up For Race Pipe (no Restrictions Open Clear Threw)and K&n Filter, Iuridam Plugs, Rk 520 Chain And Sproket Set Ex
I Had It Dynoed And It Only Pulled 90.3 Hp, What Is The Deal What Does This Bike Come With Stock? Some Say 81 Others Say 91 What Is The Truth? Did I Get A Hp Gain Or Loss My Ass In The Money .?bike Runes Good And All But I Droped 1000 Dollars In Parts And Labor And What Did I Get? Some One Help, What Is The Stock Horse Power For This Bike, Stupid Me Did Not Get Base Line Run.!!!

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
read what I posted in the other thread.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok Its Is Not A Full Exhaust It Is Just The Can (open No Bafles, Strait Pipe Silencer Basicly) Jet Kit And K&n Filter , The Jet Kit Was Suposed To Be Set Up For The Filter And Can You Know If You Are Running Thes Put The Jets Here And Those Jets There, Any How What Is The Stock Horse Power? See This Dino Graph Only Showes Horspoer Up To 90.3 No Rpms The Fuel Mix Showes From About 12 To 16 Threw Out The Run And The Hp Is A Stedy Clime It Runs Good But Iwas Just Thinking That I Would Hit At Leas 100 Hp You Know Should I Take It To A Diff Dino Shop And See Waht It Runs ?

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
New Generation bikes barely started to see 100 hp so with all the stuff you added and now the bolt on pipe will not equate to what your hoping(wishing for).
Most magazines rate hp from crank and that is good for the readers but not to you.

If your A/F is looking good and you say that everything is up to par as you say then it maybe time to move up to 750 or something.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
an AF ratio from 12-16 is all over the charts..... you need to keep that thing as close to 13-14 as possible. you will pick up a few more HP with a good CUSTOM tune, not a jet kit.

Stock RWHP on that bike is bmid 80-s though I think. With those mods, mid 90's is all you can hope for if it is tuned right. a ten to fifteen percent gain is considered VERY good with standard mods and a correct AF ratio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.