Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
reduce the size of the picture by using microsoft office picture manager. You can scale it down by pixel size. If you have Microsoft office then you should have picture manager. If you double click on the file and if it doesn't open with picture manager, then you can highlight the file. hold down the shift key and right click at the same time. You should have an option to open it with other application. Find microsoft office picture manager and then ok. Once you have the picture open, you can go to picture and resize. Then on the right side you have an option to resize it by pixel. I have attached screen shots to help you.
Remember to save your file as jpeg. Stay away from bmp extensions, it is a lot bigger. I have circled them in red

·
Registered
764 Posts
jeepboyyj said:
just open the pic in power point and size it down to fit on a slide. then save it as a jpeg and attach the file to the your post. easier then going through all that host site crap.

crap or not still was an idea that was meant to help someone. Now if you choose not to go that route that's fine, we were just trying to help him post his pics.

kre8

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you load a signature pic? I went to every option in the CP and cannot find where. I was able to add text but did not see an option for a signauture pic.

TIA

Rick

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
gregrickery said:
How do you load a signature pic? I went to every option in the CP and cannot find where. I was able to add text but did not see an option for a signauture pic.

TIA

Rick
You have to have the pic Hosted on another site before you can post the sig.

·
Registered
25 Posts
tail kit

check this out, i just installed my new texas fairing tail kit thought you guys might want to check it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.