Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
You need to hit the SEL button until it gets to the time. Once you see the time you need to hold the SEL & ADJ buttons in until the hour flashes. Once it flashes push the ADJ button to change the hour. Once that is set push the SEL button to go over to the minutes. Press the ADJ button to set it. Once it's set push the ADJ button and that is it. :thumbup:

I wish you could set the time for non military time but what are you gonna do. :hmmm: At least it has the time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for the help, My time has been off since i bought it LOL it was driving me nuts. But I think my time is also standard, at least everytime I have tried seeting it it was not in military. Thankyou again :) :thumbup: :clap:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
same here, took me a while to figure out how to change it to the right time. Still in military though..

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I notice a trend here.... all of you with military time have 01's ........ maybe it was that way for that year :dunno:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
normal time on my 00 750 and my 04 1000.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Predator414 said:
Ya after I set my time I noticed mine is also in military time. :headshake But hey always wanted to learn how to read it anyway LOL thnx again guys :thumbup:
Dont catch yourself counting on your fingers and not paying attention to the road. Hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.