Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guyz I just got a 01 750 gixxer im a first time rider. And like to do things myself i lowered the back of my bike already and was wondering how do you do the front? If you guys can help me out in detail, i would appreciated it. Thanks , Danny

·
Registered
139 Posts
you first need to find what is recommened for you bike. I think it is 14mm from the top of the triple clamp excluding the fork cap. first loosen the bolt on the t clamp very little that holds your fork. tap lightly on the top of your triple clamp to the height in mm that is recomended for your bike. tighten the bolt down once you have the right height on the fork. then do the other side exactly the same. this is only recomended for race because of the turn in is greatly increased. It may be a bit unstable at first. make sure that you measure your stock distance in case you mess up then you have a refrence point.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I dont think he is wanting a race set up if he lowered the rear. It must be either drag racing... cruising and looking cool (to each his own) or he is short.

In any case, it is the same process though,
just slide the forks up in the tripple clamps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.