Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, I have had the same 750 for 3 1/2 years. 05 with 28,000 miles, running strong. Oil, tires, oil, tires, air filter, valve check,throttle synch. sprocket and chain, oh yeah, oil, tires, oil, tires. What about you all with these great, reliable machines? Used as dd and weekend fun with occasional long hauls.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
im a bike whore and most likely always will be, ive been riding about 2 years, im on my second gix, i had an k1 600 used put 12k miles on it i had it for 1 1/2 years now i have a k4 750 i plan to put another 12k on this one, and next season ill most likey get an 04+ R1, but still keep my gix

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Current bikes............

01 750 had for 5 years 33+ miles
05 750 had for 9 months almost 15/k miles
1985 Honda Sabre had for 16 years true mileage unknown, she hasn't seen the street in 7 years. She needs to go, just taking up room in the garage.:headshake

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Jst got my 01 600 in dec it had 19433 on the clock and now 26652 on it.

02 Ninja 500 bought last june with 250 on it and now it has 23789 on it.

05 Triumph America bought new with 2 on it sold last may 67000+ on it.
and so on and so on....

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Current bikes............
1985 Honda Sabre had for 16 years true mileage unknown, she hasn't seen the street in 7 years. She needs to go, just taking up room in the garage.:headshake
In '85 I was riding my first street bike. A 1974 Honda XL 100. Yeah I know it wasn't a real street bike but it was legal and my CR wasn't. But I would have done anything for a Sabre 700. I lived near a Honda shop where they had one. It just had a mean look and I really liked the wheels. You should resurrect her. That would be a fun project.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I have had my bike since Oct 2007. I drive it damn near everyday back and forth to work and have 3,500 miles on it. But then again the wife doesnt let me joy ride:headshake

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bought my K8 the end of July '08 and have 2200 miles on it.
I'm going for the record of least amount of miles on this thread. LOL

I mainly just buzz around on the weekends with friends, or to the gym during the week (on nice days)

Once I get my spring home projects out of the way and if it would ever stop raining on my days off... I'll be able to rack up a few more.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Had my K1 750 for 7 months and had to sell it mostly due to money issues but it was an incredible bike when I had it. I'm hoping to find another one.

·
Registered
156 Posts
bought my 07' GSX-R750 a month ago! still sportin the temp tag. the bikes got 540 miles on her now, and i'm getting ready to do my first oil change!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
My K7 750 a year and one week ago. about to click 4000 miles and put a new set of tires on it. Last year I had to end my season short due to school, but this year I've put on 1000 before the real season has even started. I hope to get 10000 by the end of summer.

·
Registered
596 Posts
got my k7 600 about a year and a half ago with 0 miles. It has 12,000 miles on it right now, and since riding season is finally here it will get tons more. but I do try and ride once a week yr round as long as it's not raining or snowing. who cares about the temp. Can't stand not having my bike time, lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
i got my k7 600 last april.. and upto now its got little over 10k miles on it .. i dont feel bad that i have put all these miles.. i just hate city riding.. i like to go and get lost.. glad to see everyone else has rackd up the miles like i have..:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts