Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Do you think we need a UK sub forum?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering how many members we have in the UK?

We have a request to create a seperate regional forum for them and I want to make sure there are enough members for it to make sense.

Please vote in the poll

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I personally think it would be an excellent idea and whoever thought of it is a bloody genius!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
well now we know who made the suggestion. :lol:
I just wanted to point it out. It wasn't me but I bet the person who did suggest it has a very large....................

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
A guy with 3 heads, no arms and one leg was hitchhiking in London.
A car pulled up to him and the driver said "'Ello, 'Ello, 'Ello. You look 'Armless, 'Op in."

sorry folks, that's the only UK joke I know of..back under my rock i go :headshake

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
A car pulled up to him and the driver said "'Ello, 'Ello, 'Ello. You look 'Armless, 'Op in."

sorry folks, that's the only UK joke I know of..back under my rock i go :headshake
:headscrat...

A UK forum would be nice. That way we can keep all the Brits and their wigs on their side of the pond and the yankees and our guns on ours. :shifty:infrandom

Not to rock the boat here, but there are also a decent amount of Aussie's that signed up, so would a "Rest of the World" forum fly? Anyways, I vote yes for the UK one atleast..Great idea for the those in that reigon of the world :clap:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts

:laughingr Only coz its crap!! Ha Ha!!
I take back that I take back what I said!! :D:lol:

p.s. Sorry I'm gonna post whore this thread now coz everyone in the UK will be at work and I want it to be top of the ACTIVE topics FOORRREEEEVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
:headscrat...

A UK forum would be nice. That way we can keep all the Brits and their wigs on their side of the pond and the yankees and our guns on ours. :shifty:infrandom

Not to rock the boat here, but there are also a decent amount of Aussie's that signed up, so would a "Rest of the World" forum fly? Anyways, I vote yes for the UK one atleast..Great idea for the those in that reigon of the world :clap:
And we can drink tea and have decorum and politeness in our gentile chit chats!!:thefinger

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
i dont know you yet.. so hi :) ur the guy from the uk and im the new random girl from FL :bounce
How you doin!?! ;)

On another note, not quite the response from my fellow UK brethren I was hoping. But hey we start later to last longer!:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
I think the idea is quite rubbish, should we start seperating the forum by race as well as region too, why not just have a UK thread, but whatever there is always one of the lot, now excuse me while I attend to our lass.:D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I think the idea is quite rubbish, should we start seperating the forum by race as well as region too, why not just have a UK thread, but whatever there is always one of the lot, now excuse me while I attend to our lass.:D
You posted at least 45 secs ago so I assume you've finished and cleaned up! :laughingr

Just joking. Was just wondering if we could have a regional forum for the UK, just like there is a regional forum for all the different parts of the US!
Nothing massively out there, just a forum, that won't get lost in all the "what type of rubber is the best compound" etc etc. Just a little forum where we can arrange wife swapping and swinging parties and sometimes, maybe, we'll arrange bike meets. Stuff that people this side of the pond could actually take part in!
:hmmm:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Phew! I was worried then, I thought I was gonna get the words, we are all frightened of, when the big JP declares........
(cue dramatical music! Dum dum duuuuum!)

"WE ARE DONE HERE!"

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
You posted at least 45 secs ago so I assume you've finished and cleaned up! :laughingr

Just joking. Was just wondering if we could have a regional forum for the UK, just like there is a regional forum for all the different parts of the US!
Nothing massively out there, just a forum, that won't get lost in all the "what type of rubber is the best compound" etc etc. Just a little forum where we can arrange wife swapping and swinging parties and sometimes, maybe, we'll arrange bike meets. Stuff that people this side of the pond could actually take part in!
:hmmm:
Win win for me bro!! and now back posting again.:bounce I really don't care, I think it's cool I just wanted to use a couple of the phrases my buds from the UK say that make me giggle. :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts