Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how much could i get for this bike. All it needs is a pickup. Has carbon fiber yoke cover, The bar stabilizer,Yukishimu on it ( or however u spell it) , And Led lights. Probly more but just curious so dont need to list everything. Its a little dirty yes i gotta clean it

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I figure since this bike was meant for track duty that the streetablity is not as what it should be unless this was a pretty tight track? Get some more information on your bike and its not a bad bike just that you have race plastic and its not as eye appealing as you may want it.
What ya dilema ln the bike?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well put it this way.

Got a 4 month old daughter, Moms in the hospital with a failing liver. Im payin all the bills, mortgage, and feeding everyone. Bike runs great. Just needs pickup. What u see is what u get. I gotta stock rear fender and seat.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
dalifts said:
well put it this way.

Got a 4 month old daughter, Moms in the hospital with a failing liver.

OHHH well You might try ebay to put it off on someone. I would say in the state its in you should get 3500 or so ( That is round here)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
H2447INTX said:
lets say 2000 cash, Is it all out race or does it have lights and blinkers gages ex how streetable is it ?

Your crazy!!! HAHAHA Its street legal and streetable. Just needs a good home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.