Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i saw the thread about how to adjust the clock (wich i alreadt know how to do but is there a way to change the clock from military time to standard time ????
any help would be great

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
mine only shows regular time...........try hitting adjust or something when your on the clock display....dont know might work

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i just got off the phone with suzuki cutomer service they couldn't evn tell me how to do it just that it can be done
:hmmm:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the same problem, it's stuck on 24 hour time and I'm too lazy to figure out what the hell 18:42 means!!! :lol:

Anyone know how to change this?

·
Registered
274 Posts
6ixxer said:
I have the same problem, it's stuck on 24 hour time and I'm too lazy to figure out what the hell 18:42 means!!! :lol:

Anyone know how to change this?
i hope you're not too lazy too look at the owners manual :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm with yuo guys. Having to look at the time and then subtract 12 from it is a pain. I couldn't find anywhere to tell me how to change it over, so i kinda gave up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same problem. I'm going to mess with it right now and get back to you all to see if I can get this problem worked out. I wake up too early to be doing math.LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm guessing you fellas have early gen gixxers... my 01 is "military" time as you call it and there isn't a way to change it ... well you could try to swap out the cluster for a newer one... but i've never been able to change mine and all 01 1Ks i've seen have been this way...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
This may sound silly, but have you tried cycling through the "hour" past 12, past 12 again and see if it counts up into military time (run it through again to 'undo' military time)? I've not tried that with my k5 or k6 but I had a watch that was like that a long time ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did this and I went through it like 4 times and nothing. I tryed all sorts of things and nothing. I'm going to check with a dealer tomorrow to see if they can fix it. :headscrat :hmmm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts