Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my confirmation for sundays track day and the say that I most put the number 151 either on the front or both side of the bike.. what is the norm guys? blue tape and just write on it? any ideas? I know I have to tape all light and removed bulbs so they dont burn out or burn the tape. so any ideas on the number ?
ralphie
GSXR750 k5

·
Registered
533 Posts
Various ways.... Blue tape with electrical tape over making the numbers...
Scrap vinyl cut out to make numbers... store bought numbers over the blue tape... or do what i did and just have them made and leave them permanent.

Just pull the wire or the fuse. No need to pull anything else.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Just unplug your headlights and tail lights. Cover headlight with duct tape. The trackday organizations here give you temporary numbers and the other doesn't use numbers. I see the point in #'s though, just incase you need to be black flagged for whatever reason.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm not sure with other organizations, but NESBA requires six inch numbers on the front and they are optional on the rear. And you-da-man is right... I feel the reason for the numbers is the dreaded Black Flag moments and the occassional pat on the back for safe riding your first few times out. Anywho, have fun and remember have fun and ride at your limit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.