Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone knew of a good way to strengthen the sub-frame on an 02 for stunting.... I heard a good method was installing a bar from the rear pegs to the front....
What do you guys do if anything?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
02_1_Liter said:
wondering if anyone knew of a good way to strengthen the sub-frame on an 02 for stunting.... I heard a good method was installing a bar from the rear pegs to the front....
What do you guys do if anything?
I don't suggest strenthing the subfram, because if you do that and wreck really bad or do a 12 too hard then you run the risk of breaking the mounts off of the frame. If you just run stock subframe then you are more likely to just break the subframe which can be replaced instead of breaking the tabs on the frame.

·
Registered
2 Posts
skibum91 said:
I don't suggest strenthing the subfram, because if you do that and wreck really bad or do a 12 too hard then you run the risk of breaking the mounts off of the frame. If you just run stock subframe then you are more likely to just break the subframe which can be replaced instead of breaking the tabs on the frame.
not true just broke the tabs and was not reinforced here are some pics i found on stuntlife.com looking for more tho

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Damn is that some re-inforcement!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts