Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a helmet that has a heads up display and camera integrated in it that is commercially available. I am happy with my gt air but man it would be sick to have a rear view a speedometer and gps posted in your line of sight. Everybody seems like they are gonna have one "soon".......

·
Dad Bod Super Mod
27,816 Posts
It that I could find a short time ago. Skully never made it to production and there was another one active now that is still in pre-order with no production date. I had considered just getting smart glasses but they are stupid expensive and wouldn’t fit in a helmet.

The X1 CrossHelmet looks to be in production but I haven't heard any reviews. $2000.00.

Jarvish had an X-AR model that never launched. $1500.00ish

IC Hemlets is in a kickstarter but it doesn't look like they have much traction towards production.

Your most proven helmet seems to be the Senna Momentum Pro. It doesn't have as much tech as you have mentioned though.

Reactions: Todd_Sails

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
our most proven helmet seems to be the Senna Momentum Pro. It doesn't have as much tech as you have mentioned though.
Thank you for the info I was really excited about the Jarvis I didn't know they flopped too. I wonder why its so hard to make one I think they are way underpriced for what they are trying to do. I would expect to pay no less than 2g's for one. As long as it didn't suck. What I would be excited about is the rearview camera and a com system and a forward camera. Who futin cares where you are and how fast you are going right!

I have been using a logging app called roadstock it tell you where you started where you stopped and how long etc. I am using the free version so it wont tell me max speed but it will tell me avg. Anybody using anything else?

·
Dad Bod Super Mod
27,816 Posts
We were just talking about this in the chat thread last week. Rever was one that came up from a lot of people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts