Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got Suzuki Gsx-r 600 and color is black and orange and umm what gear yall suggest me to get.... hope get yall reply thanks.... :bike:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
go to a local shop and try on some gear to see what brands fit best for your body type. and figure out if you like the Cortech or Leather jackets better. once you get the brand and model of stuff that fits best you can chose the colors.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi.....

Hi... Leathers - Fieldsheer Phantom - $550.00
(one piece aero hump, CEE protections)
Oxtar Ti Boots - $240.00
(friend of mine High sided and the bike smashed his ankle - of course the boot totaly destroyed but his ankle is Ok just have to rest 2 weeks)
Helmet Shoei X11 - $399.00
(very quiet and awsome)

Ride Safe............. :hammer:

·
Registered
32 Posts
what gear?what kind of riding?

some race tracks only allow one piece suits and gloves that cover the wrist and the knee high boots , but if you talkin' street riding i like the joe rocket mesh jackets cool and enough padding for most crashes , joe rocket glove match , im a shoei helmet man simply because my bike and shoei teamed up with a matching color scheme...yeah you should always wear jeans and i would love a pair of those icon or draggin' jeans , and your suppose to ride with shoes or boots with no strings , huh...but who can afford all that??not i

1 - 7 of 7 Posts