Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just can't believe the stupidity of some people. this scum bag lady had just had to paint her nails while driving, costing a biker lady her life. i hope the driver of the car gets a death sentance... this is an article from the chicago sun times 5-4-09

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Keep us updated on the story:headshake
When you see stories like this it just makes u wonder...:wtf: are some people thinking?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
thats so sad!

I see poeople (actually 90% women) doind the most retarded shit while driving. I passed a lady on the highway this morning who was probably 3/4 of the way in the back seat screwin with something and not looking where she is vearing off to at 70mph.

But male drivers 16-25 have outrageous insurance rates for the most part because of bullshit profiling when women of all ages cause a majority of the accident. (No offense to any females who may be reading this, most bikers are better drivers overall because we have to avoid all these asshats)!:headshake

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i watched the story on the news last night, the lady car driver was driving a new style impala and it looked like a big v in the front, she must have been doing at least 45-50mph.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
The lady driving the Impala was probably some blond skank hooker wife of some rich fuck. Hope she gets sued into the ground by the bikers family.

·
Registered
122 Posts
the same thing happened to my buddy 5 yrs ago a friend of ours was painting her nails and ran into his lane he hit her head on and slide down the side of her jeep, he had broken ribs screwed up ankles and multiple surgurys hes very lucky to be alive, as far as she goes we dont talk to her or the family anymore due to sueing her dumbass. ppl piss me of fning idiots out there so everyone be safe and remember riding invisible will save your life.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Shit like that is CRAZY!!! Get your lazy ass out of bed and do this shit before you leave the house!! Is it that hard? She will probably get off easy, if this was a kid on a bicycle or something like that it would be on CNN and the Today show first thing the next morning. Sine it was a motorcycle peopel just look right over it!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Similar accident happened to my buddy aabout 5 years ago. he survived but was a mess after. Was on so much medication each day for the pain. Few years later he went to sleep and never woke up. A true good friend lost....

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...and she was only cited for failure to reduce speed???
WTF?
I sure hope additional charges come about.
yea there was another article the day in the same paper it just said additional charges will be filed. im assuming she'll do 2-3 years maybe less.

·
Registered
407 Posts
May she Rest In Peace. My prayers will be with her family.

I just had to go through some mandatory traffic training at work and of course it was mentioned about drivers multi-tasking while driving. Let's be safe out there guys and gals.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts