Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im another staistic and i can say that im the one that drop it already. but thats not gonna stop me from riding. i just gotta get better…

so heres the story… too make the long story short.. i was pulling out of the parking lot at quikstop by mill and terminal wy. and a truck a dodge ram 1500 hit me.. and the drive was deaf. so the truck hit me on my left side and the bike dropped on the right side and i flew of my bike and skid about 10 ft. luckily i was wearin my gear and my back and head is fine. i have a little road rash on my butt and my arms but thats about it. my neck is kind of in pain but my ass is the spot. its black and blue. now i just gotta file a police report and get money from the insurance or hopefully their insurance will pay for it. i need to get my bike up and running . cuz riding is the best in the world.

p.s

i took the hit like a champ!!!:arsenal:arsenal:arsenal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn i know right.. first post and its me sharing my unsuccesful event. i hate that u can be the safest rider out there but then ders stupid drivers around you and ou bein safe all goes out the window.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I will go after his insurance company for all the repairs because motorcycle insurance companies are fast to total out the bike, glad to read you had on your gear. Hopefully the ones that like wearing shorts and wife beaters read your posting more than once. Good luck with the repairs

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
damn dude! fkn sweet taking it like a champ. lol! be careful dude. it's hard to be when it's other people doing shit wrong but you know, still gotta say it. :) now get that bike fixed and get back on the road.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So you were pulling out onto the street? From the quik stop?
The way you described it makes you seem at fault whether or not the dude was deaf. Can you explain the situation a lil better so I can determine whether or not I feel bad for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So you were pulling out onto the street? From the quik stop?
The way you described it makes you seem at fault whether or not the dude was deaf. Can you explain the situation a lil better so I can determine whether or not I feel bad for you.

i pulled out my parking spot to get to the street. i was about to get to the stop sign when the truck showed up and hit me.

pics are here.

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/skp2mylou1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
**update

thrit insurance is making me mad. theyre still saying that i turned left in front of their customer

but in all reality if i turned left in fron of their customer wudnt they hit my front instead of my swing arm?
fukin A im going to small claims court my bike is totaled cuz swing arm is bent and frame is cracked.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Did you get hit in the street or while still in the parking lot?? You have to log in to see whatever pics it was that you posted. If you pulled out onto the main road and that's where you got hit then, sorry to say, but it's your own fault.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you get hit in the street or while still in the parking lot?? You have to log in to see whatever pics it was that you posted. If you pulled out onto the main road and that's where you got hit then, sorry to say, but it's your own fault.

no bro, i was still in the parking lot. they got me in my swingarm.
heres some pics.

the sand on the ground is leak from my busted radiator.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My wife had got hit in a parking lot in her car years ago, we had to really press and appeal the insurance company, they tried to deny the claim. The car was free from my mom, but the point was that there was a dollar amount to the damage done and so we pursued it till they paid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My wife had got hit in a parking lot in her car years ago, we had to really press and appeal the insurance company, they tried to deny the claim. The car was free from my mom, but the point was that there was a dollar amount to the damage done and so we pursued it till they paid.
hey bro wna walk me thru the steps pr atleast let me know how you got your money?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.