Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm new here. I just baught a 2002 gsxr 750. I am trying to sell my 2000 SV 650 that has alot of custom work. Hope this forum will be as helpful as the sv forum was, I plan on spending alot of time on here.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
welcome aboard man! zuki's ll the way....so was the SV your first bike? if so, nice choice on your 2nd bike! i myself will be waiting for the new 750 to come out before i jump on it

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
you going to get a 750 also USDM?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sv was my first street bike. I have had dirtbikes since I was 8 so I have been riding for quite some time now. The sv is a great bike and was very easy to ride. Very light and power if you want to use it. I'd recomend it to anyone. Its very fun to ride, but the first time I rode a freinds '03 750 I was hooked, it was one of those "I have to have this" moments. I'm sure the new bike will be just as much fun, probably more, as the the sv. The sv is for sale! its a 2000 with hotbodies race fairing with a custom fit gsxr headlight. New pearl red paint and carbon fiber graphics. fender eliminator and tail light integrator. New tires, new brakes(f/r), new sprocket. HAve put tons of money in it to try and make it look like a gsxr(what i originally wanted but couldn't afford at the time). There is more little stuff here and there. I'd like to get at least $3800. I can send pictures if anyone is interested. email me at [email protected]. thanks

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:welcome: to the site man, enjoy! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts