Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, and on long distance rides they do wear jackets, and also if they go on any main roads, we were only going to breakfast, prolly about 1/2 mile away (I know that's no excuse). A lot of people only wear jackets when it's cold down here, or if they're riding over long distances, or at night, cause it gets REALLY hot down here.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not down here, it was near 85, and not a cloud in the sky, and Saturday was pretty much the same. I can't say I'd trade anything for it....days like this past weekend make hurricane season so worthwhile!!!! lol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
cpat said:
Not down here, it was near 85, and not a cloud in the sky, and Saturday was pretty much the same. I can't say I'd trade anything for it....days like this past weekend make hurricane season so worthwhile!!!! lol.
man I would be happy to be half that temperature so I can ride

·
Registered
245 Posts
Cali summers, I have a nice mesh jacket, but if im riding to work or just in town, I roll in a T-shirt and shorts if thats my attire for the day. Any longer than a 5 min ride to work or to a buddy's house and I wear my jacket and pants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.