Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just laid my 04 GSXR down the other day and im needing some fairings but cant seem to find any already colored with decals except on ebay and the are shipped from china and could take up to 2 months or more to get too me and i dont trust that does anyone know where i could find fairings???

·
Registered
95 Posts
buy oem dont buy that aftermafket stuff it wont match the rest of your plastics and cracks way to easy.Look on ebay maybe you can find a good used oem fairing or you can usually get a pretty good deal on a new oem peice.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Jesus christ. I understand you're new to forums,
but you could press the return key now and then.
As well as post pictures that fit on the screen.
SHIT. :rant:

·
Registered
552 Posts
It would probably be cheaper/easier to just get a new fairing rather then going thru the hassle of getting that one painted and stickered. Plus it will never look as good as a new one anyway. Looks like you got pretty luckey thou, from the pics it looks like all you damaged was the side fairing. Did you damage the tail or front fairing or the tank at all?

A new fairing would probably run around $450-500. They come painted and stickered. Check out http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.