Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I told you I HAVE IT...... I jsut cant get it in an e mail.
If you find time to get online i am on AIM almost every afternoon, hit me up and i will send it to ya

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:
I told you I HAVE IT...... I jsut cant get it in an e mail.
If you find time to get online i am on AIM almost every afternoon, hit me up and i will send it to ya

He must have not understood what you said. I've been reading the thread and just sit back and laugh. In my honest opinion I think a 1K would be too much for him. Does not sound very educated.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I spent about 3 minutes in that sight and failed also. I purchased the manual on e-bay from a guy. I payed just under 5 bucks. No problems. He gave me a site and I downloaded it. Its 440 pages or so. The printer was a little soar after that though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Rlazer said:
I spent about 3 minutes in that sight and failed also. I purchased the manual on e-bay from a guy. I payed just under 5 bucks. No problems. He gave me a site and I downloaded it. Its 440 pages or so. The printer was a little soar after that though.
Same here. $5 off ebay. After you paypal him, he sends you a link. The whole transaction took me about one hour.

·
Mod of the North
29,645 Posts
Damn, this thread is 14 years old...not sure he still needs that book Sir. Thanks for trying to help out but check your dates please while you surf around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.