Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,571 Posts
So i have a 2007 gsxr 1000 with a full yoshimura exhaust system but i doesn’t really sound that aggressive or loud
So what slip on could fit my yoshimora headers and mid pipe View attachment 299901
Best bet is to take the end can off and measure the diameter of the hole in the link pipe. Then search for end cans with the same diameter and boom!

· Registered
48 Posts
Or you could cut the can down. Shorter can, more noise.

I'm sure you can find some diy vids on youtube.

To each their own, but I could stand a little less noise out of my 2007 gsxr600. Shorty m4 exhaust is deafening. I'd rather go unnoticed.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,882 Posts
So i have a 2007 gsxr 1000 with a full yoshimura exhaust system but i doesn’t really sound that aggressive or loud
So what slip on could fit my yoshimora headers and mid pipe View attachment 299901
Is this a picture of you power washing your bike? LOL

· Registered
48 Posts
Is this a picture of you power washing your bike? LOL
Its not that bad...

As long as he's not filling up the exhaust pipe, or blasting an inch away from electrical connections, bearings, or o-rings... I don't usually power wash the gsxr, but I do with my dual sport. Just have to be careful.

I'd be more concerned that it has no license plate. Different country, different rules? Or F-the police??? Meh. Not my prob.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts