Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yep....first time, been riding 4 months. I was at a friends, who lives at the end of a culdesack. I told him we were gonna go tape a few stunts, and he was like "let me see you ride a wheelie." So, I got on the bike, rode to the end of the block, turned around, rode a bad ass wheelie, and when i came down, i was already going about 70 miles an hour. I saw the end comming really fast, so i panicked and locked up the back tire. Needless to say, I fishtaled into the curb, the bike did its own stoppie, I went flying into a bunch of bushes that were about 25 ft from the curb. The bike did a couple sideways cartwheels. I had a helmet on, thank god, cuz I also bounced my head off a rock. i'm gonna get some pictures up soon.

I cracked the clutch lever, my left peg, bent the rim, and destroyed my front end. Oil was leaking all over the place. I have a couple scratches from the bunch of bushes that stopped me.

They say everybody goes down once, I hope that was my one and only.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So you have been riding 4 months and you are showing off on a 750. C'mon man have you read the forums in here you are very lucky you didn't get hurt all that bad. Luckily you did have your helmet on! But these bikes are made with two wheels for a reason. I not chewin you out just think that was not that smart. I am glad to here you are o.k. though going down does suck Good thing is bushes really save your bike at least it wasn't asphalt or a person standing there watching you!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
did the same thing on my old F3, hit a curb and flipped me over the bike , taught me to make sure i have enough room land and slow/stop whatever. Hope it taught you the same . glad you weren't hurt to bad.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
damn dude that sux. good thing your ok though. my bike looks exactly the same as yours dude except for the broken stuff. I just scrathes down my right side from lowsidin at 50 mph around a corner, not that bad though. good thing your ok and like someone already said 4 months too early to bee showin off, your lucky it wasnt worse.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well since you ground through your case cover...Yoshi make a nice magnesium one for 3 dollars more than the stock. What did you buddy think about how you finished off your "wheelie"?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
no shit, you got that on tape???

POST IT!!! hahahaha
sorry man, but it had to look pretty damn funny flyin into the bushes..hope you get'er back up n running soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
no shit, you got that on tape???

POST IT!!! hahahaha
sorry man, but it had to look pretty damn funny flyin into the bushes..hope you get'er back up n running soon :thumbup:
+1 Hell yeah. That is some funny looking stuff seeing a bike doing all kinds of acrobatics through the air. Post it!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I did the same thing when I wrecked except I knew I was going to have to slow down fast and knew I usually could. I had a bald front tire and it slid causing my back to lock up and whip on me. It sent me straight at a telephone pole in a highside. This was after a year of riding street and about 15 years riding dirt. Just consider yourself lucky and don't pull wheelies where you have to stop short.

Oh and we really wanna see the tape.

·
Registered
980 Posts
we wanna see the tape

the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape the tape man the tape

1 - 15 of 15 Posts