Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 17 and new to riding and was thinking about a jacket but they are pretty expensive.

I was thinking I could buy a brand new icon overlord jacket for $250 is that a good deal?

Is that a good jacket? Because where I live it can get pretty humid not necessarily hot but just very humid so how does it breath and would it be a good jacket?

·
Registered
498 Posts
I am 17 and new to riding and was thinking about a jacket but they are pretty expensive.

I was thinking I could buy a brand new icon overlord jacket for $250 is that a good deal?

Is that a good jacket? Because where I live it can get pretty humid not necessarily hot but just very humid so how does it breath and would it be a good jacket?
Yeah that's a solid jacket for a solid price. Since you're new to riding, buy quality gear the 1st time. When I was a new rider I made the mistake of buying sub par & inexpensive gear. Lots of wasted money and time. I recently dropped $590 on a Roland Sands leather jacket that will probably last me a lifetime. Would've just got it in the 1st place. So trust me, the investments are well worth it. Stay safe brother.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I thought, is that I should spend more money on one jacket than have to keep replacing cheap ones! Thanks Man!

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good price!

I have the Leather ICON Overlord and the Textile, love them both! If I had to choose just one it would be the leather, great fit. $250 is a better deal than I got for my leather one

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have the leather icon overlord jacket as well. i love mine. im a little chubby so its a little tight, but the fit/quality/durability even after going down with it on. i trust it 100%

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
i have the leather icon overlord jacket as well. i love mine. im a little chubby so its a little tight, but the fit/quality/durability even after going down with it on. i trust it 100%
It happens to a lot of folks, but that thread is 4 years old. Just be sure to look at the dates. :wink

On another note, it's good to see Pred is an OG. :smile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts