Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this assclown [email protected],, he go's by baucvn on e-bay from hampton VA. he f-cked me over!! just wanted to let you all know so you don't get rolled too

HE IS ON THIS SITE TO UNDER THE NAME! usnavygixxer
DOING THE SAME SHIT HE DID ME THAT THE YOSHIMURA RS3 PIPE HE SOLD TO ME AND NEVER SENT IT. CHAD IF YOU READ THIS :fu:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I bought one off of ebay from the same guy a yoshi rs-3 about two weeks ago and still have not seen it and he is not returinin my emails either. so thats two people he has messed over. he is also on under usnavygixxer. if your readin this buddy im lettin you know that you are receiving a negative feedback on ebay by me and I am contacting ebay, paypal, and mastercard to get my money back. and also if i was anywhere near va. I would be payin you a visit personally.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
want his name? it chad baugh and his # (817) 658-5247 if he don't call me back soon i'll be ringing his door bell.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
thanks alot man I will be givin him a call. and yeah I might have to see if i can get some one around there to visit him for me.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gixerfast said:
thanks man. hopefully we didnt buy the same pipe huh. the one he sold me is a rs-3 stainless.
THE PIC IN THE FOR SALE SECTION IS THE ONE I PAID FOR
oh he fuck us both!!! well my people are working on finding him right now they have go chad d. baugh or chad daniel baugh

and they have it down to IRVING,, COMMERCE AND CAMPBELL TX

I'LL HAVE MORE INFO SOON

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
thanks alot man, I hope yall find him soon. im tryin to find his addy too, I think have a phone book from irving somewhere, im gonna go look as soon as i found something out ill let you know.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
casey said:
THE PIC IN THE FOR SALE SECTION IS THE ONE I PAID FOR
oh he fuck us both!!! well my people are working on finding him right now they have go chad d. baugh or chad daniel baugh

and they have it down to IRVING,, COMMERCE AND CAMPBELL TX

I'LL HAVE MORE INFO SOON
i think my phone book from there is at my shop im about to run up there ill let you know when i get back what i find. since he is in tx or someone he knows is i can go by there and visit him. i thought he was in va.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
the phone # is a cell phone and its FORT WORTH-ARLINGTON tx based. I have more then 20 people working on this. we'll have his address's by tomarrow. I have some people in VA,CA ,NY,IL and some close to TX that will all meet with him to talk ;) if I can't ah talk to him myself.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if he is smart our money will be back on our account by tomarrow nite!!

you know it is a smalllll world

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
geting closer!! its CHAD DANIEL BAUGH,, IRVING TX AND HIS B-DAY IS 7/16/80

not only will I get an address I will be able to tell you what he looks like,how tall, weight,eyes,hair, ect..

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I noticed he was on the site just a little earlier by looking at his profile so he knows that we got all this info, and know who he is.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts