Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a K5 1000 currently being dyno tuned. I just want some other custom maps to compare with and do a dyno run on after I get my finished product. I would love a good PC and Ignition Map if I can. The Ignition map can be from any gsxr k5-k6. I don't think my technition plans to spend a lot of time tuning the IM (as you may know IM tuning can take a day by itself). Thanks for the help! Hopefully this 300 dollars is worth it.

K&N AF
Hotbodies Megaphone
DJ Ignition Module
DJ Power Commander
DJ LCD
DJ Multifunction Hub

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
Not to completely jack your topic but where did you mount your LCD? Im just getting some ideas... I have a chance to get one for a real good price but I dont know if I want it yet. Thats a lot of money into DJ products you have there, lol. I dont think Ill use the IM unless I planned on getting some power adders alot of money for a few ponies I prolly wont notice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on moving it but this is the "short" stem mount Bracket made by tech mounts(80 dollars shipped). The fork mounts are always out of stock. this one is simple and you can use it for anything. Drag Sim is the most fun add on I have done to my bike yet... I really like it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a K5 1000 currently being dyno tuned. I just want some other custom maps to compare with and do a dyno run on after I get my finished product. I would love a good PC and Ignition Map if I can. The Ignition map can be from any gsxr k5-k6. I don't think my technition plans to spend a lot of time tuning the IM (as you may know IM tuning can take a day by itself). Thanks for the help! Hopefully this 300 dollars is worth it.

K&N AF
Hotbodies Megaphone
DJ Ignition Module
DJ Power Commander
DJ LCD
DJ Multifunction Hub
Did you ever get any ignition maps???

·
Administrator
11,439 Posts
Did you ever get any ignition maps???
Be aware the post is 10 years old and the OP has not been around since 2015.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.