Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everyone, Been on the board's here and there then they reset the servers I believe. So here I am but this time I can say that I'm a new owner of a 04, 750 gsxr. I saw how much everyone loved there gsx-r's and I decided to finally go out and get one. Here is a pic that I took this afternoon of it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
kre8 said:
what's up everyone, Been on the board's here and there then they reset the servers I believe. So here I am but this time I can say that I'm a new owner of a 04, 750 gsxr. I saw how much everyone loved there gsx-r's and I decided to finally go out and get one. Here is a pic that I took this afternoon of it.

Nice bike dude, break her in proper, and have an ass load of fun!! :arsenal

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you everyone, i'm having fun playing around with her in the community just riding her around. Hopefully once i get use to her I'll be meeting up with someof ya'll that live around the CTL FL area so we can go riding around.

TY

kre8

·
Registered
10 Posts
Luv the bike mate, i've got the 600 k4 in yellow and black, I wanted to get a pic of it on here too but i dont know how to do it! Me and computers go together aswel as water and 5000 volts!!! :headscrat

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've heard Micron is pretty good... first thing to do is get rid of that extra piece hanging under the license plate... a grinder and about 5 minutes is all it took for mine on the day I bought it...

·
Registered
543 Posts
kre8 said:
Micron any good? I was thinking about a yoshi full system but that's 1000.00
yeah, micron is very nice...i wen't w/ a full muzzy system $1,200.00...ouch, but it was worth it. but all in all there all pretty good. if ya like the micron go for it its a damn good pipe. you going full or slip on? and for that mudflap on the 04's they just unscrew all of us with the 03's and under had to grind.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i'm not to crazy about the mudflap....Shit when I was purchasing the 750 the sales man kept trying to get me to buy a different tail end for it. But i'm glad I didn't since you say that it unscrews from the bottom.

kre8

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
damn i shoulda grabbed a 750 :lol:
nice bike mang :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts