Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everyone, Been on the board's here and there then they reset the servers I believe. So here I am but this time I can say that I'm a new owner of a 04, 750 gsxr. I saw how much everyone loved there gsx-r's and I decided to finally go out and get one. Here is a pic that I took this afternoon of it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
kre8 said:
what's up everyone, Been on the board's here and there then they reset the servers I believe. So here I am but this time I can say that I'm a new owner of a 04, 750 gsxr. I saw how much everyone loved there gsx-r's and I decided to finally go out and get one. Here is a pic that I took this afternoon of it.

Nice bike dude, break her in proper, and have an ass load of fun!! :arsenal

·
Registered
543 Posts
kre8 said:
Micron any good? I was thinking about a yoshi full system but that's 1000.00
yeah, micron is very nice...i wen't w/ a full muzzy system $1,200.00...ouch, but it was worth it. but all in all there all pretty good. if ya like the micron go for it its a damn good pipe. you going full or slip on? and for that mudflap on the 04's they just unscrew all of us with the 03's and under had to grind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.