·
Registered
320 Posts
RIP Indian Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another fallen hero

A couple of nights ago GSXRwill died too. He lost it goin around a curve a little too hard he was 25 He served in the Air force for 6 years.He was a great friend of mine and a great guy if you pray pray for his family

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shitty news man, way too many deaths this season. Godspeed will. RIP

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got this pic from CHOPPERS INC. fitting I think, I was and still am a huge fan if his work. The world lost something great.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
67 Posts
bishopalstare said:
Damn, I didn't know that wil was on here too. I knew him from Gixxer.com as Will186. I still can't believe it, goodluck will.. RIP
yeah that sux...one of our own :headshake

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yea it just seems lately that when one bad thing happens, they all happen and come crashing down. I really like that pic with that quote from indian larry, real fitting for this time. Everybody try and stay safe will ya, I don't know how much more of this I can take, too many bad things recently. :headshake

·
Registered
1 Posts
hahahahaha it his retardet ass should off been in pain he got of easy glad he is dead and his bikes looked like crap any way :2hard . and his work was crap one ugly :funny: bike hope u are in hell :fu:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
R1 is the best said:
hahahahaha it his retardet ass should off been in pain he got of easy glad he is dead and his bikes looked like crap any way :2hard . and his work was crap one ugly bike hope u are in hell:
wow your so cool man! :stfu: :lame: :plzdie:

·
Registered
5 Posts
R1 is the best said:
hahahahaha it his retardet ass should off been in pain he got of easy glad he is dead and his bikes looked like crap any way :2hard . and his work was crap one ugly :funny: bike hope u are in hell :fu:
Dude how the hell can u even think about talking about some when he dead that the lowest shit you can say. and his bike wernt a bit ugly they are art in motion. hay if R1 are the best why are u in a t a web site about suzuki GSXR that make no sence at all. you are just a PUNK ASS FUCKEN BITCH who just a squid riding a R1 go juke youer self in the ass *** (no offense to any one) just u r1. how would u like to be dieing and people talking about u :2hard RIP dude

·
Registered
254 Posts
R1 is the best said:

Are you fiendin' for attention ******? You got it. Go join a site with lots and lots of rainbows. Speaking of going to hell; have fun down there pu$$y. Nice grammer by the way :headscrat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.