Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what year and model Suzuki GSX-R parts are compatible and are interchangeable with a 2016 Suzuki GSX-R 750?

The main parts I’m really wondering about are:
  • Fairings
  • Front rim
  • Rear set (Brake side)
  • Gas tank
  • Back seat
  • Taillights

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am pretty sure the 750's are all the same from 2011-Present outside of options for fairings. There may be some parts you can use from a 600, but I am not sure which parts or what year models.

·
Super Moderator
10,386 Posts
Welcome and what Shizmot said.

There were little besides cosmetic changes after 2011. If you look up the part numbers online, there is usually a "used on" box that you can put in the part number and it will tell you what models and years the part was used on.
The only down side is that Suzuki changes part numbers with paint color changes, so a black wheel and a black frost wheel for the same bike will have different numbers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know what year and model Suzuki GSX-R parts are compatible and are interchangeable with a 2016 Suzuki GSX-R 750?

The main parts I’m really wondering about are:
  • Fairings
  • Front rim
  • Rear set (Brake side)
  • Gas tank
  • Back seat
  • Taillights
Where are you located? I have 2 fairings (called "Side Cover" on the Suzuki parts fiche) and a rear seat from a 2013 GSXR750 that you can have for free. The fairings are fairly large and it would be a pain to try and ship them. If you live close to me in central Florida we could possibly meet and do the exchange.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts