Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2011 GSX-R600 and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor – including the new Suzuki GSX-R 600. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more
-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show
-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei
-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition
-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance
-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride
-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix
-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Ill be going to the one in the JACOB K. JAVITS CONVENTION Center. Also a good show. I wish it was warmer id say lets get a grp together to go =(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for the info, I was planning on going this weekend and a savings is always appreciated.

Just joined this site today and so far it awesome!:thumbup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ill be going to the one in the JACOB K. JAVITS CONVENTION Center. Also a good show. I wish it was warmer id say lets get a grp together to go =(
i feel you, its always cold as heck when the show comes to NY ill be going most likely Friday the 21st, wish i could ride there and really enjoy the show, damn winter booo

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just got back from the Show in Michigan, wasn't too bad. I was expecting a little more for accessories but mainly Jackets and helmets from the outside vendors with some odd and end things...I would post pics but my dumb ass forgot to put in the memory card in the camera... I will say though that Jason Britton and Eric Hoenshell did put on a damn good show...

·
Registered
645 Posts
I just got back from the Show in Michigan, wasn't too bad. I was expecting a little more for accessories but mainly Jackets and helmets from the outside vendors with some odd and end things...I would post pics but my dumb ass forgot to put in the memory card in the camera... I will say though that Jason Britton and Eric Hoenshell did put on a damn good show...

thats coo, they usually do put on a good show, lol next time check the camera b4 you go out, it happens lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts