Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded IE8, now it seems all websites i have to keep logging in. I've tried adjusting control panel settings and cookies settings. Any ideas. Usually when i click links or options it will show I've been there before....but now it keeps resetting. I have to keep logging in here,too. Any Ideas????

·
Registered
224 Posts
i use mozilla firefox....wish i could be of more help...but i dont have hardly any problems with firefox that i had with ie crashing all the time

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
i use mozilla firefox....wish i could be of more help...but i dont have hardly any problems with firefox that i had with ie crashing all the time
+1

IEwhatever has become bloatware. FF is fast solid stable.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
+1

use Firefox

·
Registered
552 Posts
When you login theres also a little check box that says "Remember Me".... If you check that it should sign you in automaticly everytime you come to the site. And I agree with the others, Fire Fox is the way to go these days, besides being more stable, I also hear its more secure.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
use Firefox.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.