Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,599 Posts
It's pretty easy to swap the few plastic parts necessary to get a solid black 07 750. The only exterior difference is that the forks on the 750 have black uppers and the 600 has gold uppers. The ones in the picture are black, so either this guy did a lot of homework, or it is a 750.

·
Registered
436 Posts
So you know that price is about $3k too high - becareful.

Especially if it doesn't have stock forks (has parts switched).

I just got an 07 600 w/2k miles for $5300
you are really annoying..and seem a little egotistical..like putting in ur sig that u have 3k in carbon fiber and 3k in accessories..no one cares that you have waaaay too much carbon fiber and no performance upgrades besides ur p.o.s. pipe..leave.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a k6 black and gray 750. Suzuki didn't make a black and gray 750 in 2006. When I got rid of my honda 919 I really wanted a 750 gsxr but didn't like any of the factory colors. So I went to a local dealer and asked if they could make a black and gray 750. 3 days later I picked up my my 750 in black and gray.They swapped all the fairings with a 600. It is titled and registered as a black and gray 750. I also left off the displacement stickers so everyone would think it's a 600. The guy who purchased this bike new probably really liked the flat black but wanted a 750 and his dealer made it happen.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
So you know that price is about $3k too high - becareful.

Especially if it doesn't have stock forks (has parts switched).

so maybe you got a good deal on a bone stock 600.

But he is maybe a grand more than retail even with almost no mods. Sounds like he wants payoff to me.

And as for the stickers, alot of people I know personally take them off 600s because they want to try and bullshit folks and say they are bigger than what they are. Thats why I took the stickers off my pants!:lol:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
no one would sell for that low unless it was salvage

maybe you live in a diffrent country than we do...

As for the OP, get the VIN and you will know

·
Registered
971 Posts
you are really annoying..and seem a little egotistical..like putting in ur sig that u have 3k in carbon fiber and 3k in accessories..no one cares that you have waaaay too much carbon fiber and no performance upgrades besides ur p.o.s. pipe..leave.
so true:funny::funny::funny: sick of that guy. he is just a poser wanna be. i bet he can't ride for shit. wished i lived closer to him. i would definitely call his punk ass out!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
And as for the stickers, alot of people I know personally take them off 600s because they want to try and bullshit folks and say they are bigger than what they are. Thats why I took the stickers off my pants!:lol:
most of them are clear coated of on the tank. i took mine off too.... :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
sportbikes dont have the engine size on the tanks they are on the tail. I was being a smartass! But apparently it was well above somebodies head.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just to make a point that you can't tell the difference between a 600 and 750 just by looking. Here is an old pic of my 06 750 back in 2006 after I swapped out and mixed and matched plastics off 600's and 750's to get a blacked out bike. I even got an all black 600 tank. Now it is my race/track bike and I haven't ridden street in a couple years. But as someone stated, usually the give away is the forks unless they swapped those also.

Attachments

·
then they will fear you
1,289 Posts
I just wish Zuk would give the 6 and 750 different looks and make each one unique to itself. Always thought it kinda shitty they not different. I cant understand why they look like twins.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts