Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Picked up a new 2019 600 and it feels so good to be on a bike again. I sold all my bikes a few years ago and after enough summers of sitting in a cage my wife and I decided to get back in the saddle. So far this is an amazing bike and it will only get better once I break it in and can actually rev past 7500RPM. Looking forward to putting some KM's on this year. There is a very nice blue pearl in the paint job that pictures simply can't show. If you get a chance to see on in person it's a pretty great colour. I might also have a thing for white vehicles.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,889 Posts
Welcome back on the saddle!

Sweet bike to do it on.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,775 Posts
Welcome, great looking bike. Where you from that has grass at the moment?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on the west coast of Canada. It was 29 degrees (92-ish for the Americans) and clear. We rarely see snow and always have green grass year round.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,775 Posts
Yeah, that is what I figured. I'm in southern Ontario...it is 29 degrees here too...in American.

What bikes did you have before this one?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that is what I figured. I'm in southern Ontario...it is 29 degrees here too...in American.

What bikes did you have before this one?
I started out on a first gen Katana, then cause of my tiny penis I jumped to a unlimited Busa. I rode that around for years and many many KM's. I briefly had an R6 as a city bike then that went away and I had a brand new 13 ZX6R. I loved that bike. that 636 was amazing. I got my first and only speeding ticket on that bike. I sold it when I was making some personal changes in my life and was without for a bit before I bought a CBR-125R when gas hit $1.70 a liter here and I didn't want to feed my V8 pick-up anymore. I sold that when gas went back down to an affordable price and because lets be honest, it was a 125 and I was embarrassed to ride it. Now that things in my life have changed again we are back on two wheels. Feels so good to have actual power in a bike again.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,775 Posts
"...cause of my small penis" Awesome. You are going to love the 600, far more get up and go than you would ever need on the street and the perfect weapon for mountain passes and coastal highways.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Welcome to the 'R'

Reactions: pearl-gixxer

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome.

As Tin said, 600 will be a lot of fun on the street or track. No so much in sand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts